Monday, June 28, 2010

Assignment #1: 10 Images of Femininity

As Mistress requested, here is my first assignment. I found 10 images that excited me, brought out feminine feelings, and reminded me of the most important aspects of what I think it is to be a sissy. Hopefully through my images and descriptions Mistress will have more a sense of what this sissy thinks like and can train her properly.

#1:













The first picture I chose is of Lauren Close a t-girl who posts photos on Flickr. I think she is an absolutely stunning example of just how wonderfully feminine a well practiced crossdresser can look if they try. This photo is a perfect example. She is wearing a lovely feminine outfit, a nice simple skirt and top complimented by some lovely jewelry and a pair of very cute heels. Her look is subtle, very naturally feminine (ie. not drag queen), but beautiful and nothing but womanly in look and feel. The pink couch and wonderful lighting accent her feminine pose. It is obvious between her very polished look, smooth legs, and neat wig that she knows how to put it all together. I envy her greatly and think she looks simply divine.

#2:



















Femininity for me is all about feeling and looking your best from top to bottom. I have always been fascinated with the beauty of painted toenails and find myself always noticing any woman who has them done. I do not have a foot fetish particularly but I think painted pretty toes are a perfect accent of femininity for any outfit. Additionally I think this picture is lovely because it shows the whole ritual of the spa pedicure. Since so many women do get pedicures I thought that helped to show how much femininity takes work and is something that is not simply magically taken care of on its own. Salons are a place of relaxation and beauty and for women chance to let someone really bring out their femininity to its fullest.

#3:












This picture just oozes seduction, femininity, and submission all in one lovely sensuous package. This woman is clearly very beautiful, but the way she is posed, her outfit, and her look all contribute to something that is wonderfully feminine. Surrounded by satin she looks utterly perfect and comfortable. Her lovely garters are inviting and with the stockings really accent her figure and draw attention to her lovely rear. Her look says "come on, play with me" in a wonderfully feminine and playful manner. This is the kind of femininity that is simply irresistibly sexy. As a sissy I know I'll never be able to enjoy her personally, but I know I always want to be like her.

#4:



















A sissy always needs proper guidance, and I've always been truly entranced by the beauty of a true Dominant. This woman embodies that beauty, you can tell from her look there is no refusing her, no way around her will, the only way to escape punishment is to please her fully and truly. I love the feeling of surrendering myself to a Dominant and know that in the presence of one I am to do only this: listen and obey. Seeing pictures of Dommes, chatting with them, even reading about them, it all makes me only crave it more.

#5:



















This woman has unusually dark makeup but I chose the picture because it highlights how beauty is about emphasizing the feminine aspects of one's body and face. She draws all the attention to her lips and eyes through dark colors, beautiful lines, and simplistic perfection. Makeup can make all the difference between a sissy looking like a man in a dress and looking like a convincing model of femininity. This woman's makeup might be too dramatic to be truly passable on a sissy in some cases, but it highlights that a sissy must know and learn makeup and perfect it to be beautiful and desirable.

#6:



















No matter what submission is the ultimate role of a sissy. Sometimes a Dominant expects a sissy to be punished for real reasons or simply to amuse the Dominant and a sissy must always accept this. Blindfolded, bound, and punished a sissy must always be happy to accept this, to ask for more, and to realize that the Dominant is more important no matter how unfair or degrading the task may seem. I love this picture because it seems she is utterly submissive and simply waiting on hands and knees for the next command.

#7:



















Submission is also about service. I think many sissies desire to be maids, and while I don't know if I want to be a maid specifically I know that as a good sissy I must learn to be useful in some way to my Mistress and those around me. If that requires service I will learn and serve as I can. This maid is serving tea, a very feminine sort of thing, but obviously maids can do all sorts of tasks from domestic service to other more special services. A sissy must always be cheerful and eager in service or face punishment, this maid looks beautifully dressed, pretty, and ready to help out.

#8:



















Like any sissy I cannot resist the allure of sexy feminine garments. Garter belts, lingerie, nighties, corsets, high heels, it all appeals to me. Seeing it, feeling it, it makes me want to be more feminine to be softer in every way, to let all male elements of me go and simply embrace beauty and delicacy. This woman is clearly very feminine and beautiful and her figure is greatly enhanced by the beautiful corset she is wearing. Slimming and feminizing these sorts of garments all create a beautiful illusion, especially for those of us not naturally born with womanly curves. I do not have a corset yet, but would like to get one as funds allow.

#9:



















If there is one look that I think I look best in right now, and maybe I am wrong, but I think it is the secretary look. Very simple in composition usually it incorporates the classic items of femininity: heels, skirt, blouse, and makeup with some simple jewelry to create a modest but very feminine profile. Not totally slutty but not totally vanilla either the secretary look I think is a perfect compromise between naughty and nice. I think this secretary is very pretty and clearly embodies this very feminine look.

#10:














Had Mistress not said she would control my cumming from now on I would have omitted this last picture, but I know that a sissy must give up control of her clitty for her own good. This sissy is clearly owned and locked up by a lovely looking Mistress who has her very well trained, dressed, and prepared for sissy life. I have both always feared and desired the control of my own clitty, but I know in the hands of a beautiful and controlling Mistress I would have no choice either way.


I hope this has pleased Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment