Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Assignment #4: Training So Far

It has only been a few days, and maybe that seems like a short period of time, but for a sissy finally owned by a Mistress that is much more. Mistress has challenged me to explore my sissy desires further. I know that I cannot resist her commands and it makes me hard every time I think that I am totally owned and unable to resist her words. I know I cannot cum anymore without her permission, I know she is turning me into a horny sissy, I know she is training me to satisfy her own needs, but I can't help but crave it. I feel myself in my panties getting more comfortable, more feminine, more aroused, and always eager to follow the next command she will give me. The first set of images focused my mind on sissy thoughts, the stories that always aroused me brought back again to sit in my mind, the captions I made only a taste of what more there is in store I'm sure. Each task though has made me more eager to please, more compliant, and more feminine in thought. I know Mistress is only beginning, I can only imagine where she will take this horny, eager, submissive sissy next...

No comments:

Post a Comment