Thursday, July 1, 2010

Assignment #5: Exciting




















Reading it, today's assignment from Mistress Jessica sounds simple: find an exciting picture, and then suck on my vibrator for 15 minutes while looking at it. However, as Mistress has ordered me not to cum yet, being able to look at a very exciting picture, while filling my mouth, and desperately wanting to play with myself to release left me feeling very horny indeed. My pink vibrator is hard plastic but even feeling that moving in and out of my mouth made me feel like a slut. I could see the smear of my lipstick on it and licked and sucked it eagerly. While I've played with my fingers a little before and have put the vibrator in my mouth before I have never sucked for this long. I felt so humiliated sitting there in full drag, such a feminine feeling, pushing my lips over the pink vibrator so eagerly for my Mistress. I couldn't resist of course, and it only made me want to do more, to continue to please her, but at the same time I couldn't help blushing. No man would ever do this, and as Mistress knows so well, I am no man. The whole time I sucked I looked at the picture imagining myself to be the woman on her knees, so eager, so ready, and I imagined the standing woman to be wearing a strapon, her hand resting on my head, forcing me to suck, slurp and please her dildo until my mouth was worn from the effort. After 15 minutes my mouth and jaw felt a little sore...maybe that will fade with practice, but I was still desperately horny...which was not helped by my next assignment: to caption 5 more pictures while filling myself with my butt plug. I lubed up my sissy pussy, obediently slipped it in, and dripping from my eager clitty got to work on my next assignment hoping desperately that Mistress might allow me the chance to cum soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment