Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Assignment #12: Lingerie Shopping Humiliation















For my next assignment Mistress ordered me to go to a lingerie store while dressed in my favorite panties to inquire about sexy lingerie that would be a "gift" for my girlfriend.

Like a dutiful sissy I slipped into a pair of VS panties that I have that are a cute white and pink lace pair and hopped into my car. The town I live in is relatively small in size and there aren't a lot of stores where lingerie (especially sexy lingerie with plenty of salesladies) is available. I considered initially going to a department store, but decided on going to the ever popular Victoria's Secret.

The store I chose was not terribly busy when I arrived, there were a few women looking at panties, but in general it was pretty empty. A little bit nervous I walked in and began looking around, doing my best to attract the attention of a saleslady. Of course, one soon arrived.

The woman who found me was named Carrie and she was a cute petite blonde who was more than happy to help me in the predicament Mistress created. I explained to her that I was looking for something for my "girlfriend" and that we were about the same size. The look she gave me didn't necessarily indicate that she had totally seen through me, but it was clear that she had either quickly decided that my skinny body was not something most girls would be eager to date and therefore wondered what kind of woman might, or that I was indeed the one buying lingerie for myself.

Carrie gladly showed me to the section of sexy lingerie they had and quickly made a couple recommendations on what she thought would look good. I have linked a picture of one of them below. She was quite tactful suggesting all sorts of things and sized me up at about a medium. Then I made the mistake. While looking at the polka dot babydoll apron I described it as "cute." Though there may be men who shop at VS most probably don't say anything is cute, maybe sexy, maybe hot, but not cute. She giggled, I blushed and felt totally humiliated. We looked at a few more things and then eventually I said I'd just have to think about it.

She smiled at me, I'm pretty sure knowing full well who the lingerie was for at this point and said "I bet you do."
















I hope that pleases Mistress.

1 comment: