Friday, July 23, 2010

Assignment #14: A Chance to Cum

Mistress ordered me to go to her blog and read through all of her captions and comment on each one. There were many and it was exciting to go through and see all of the scenarios she had created and also a little humiliating to see what the sissies were being forced to do. For 10 captions I had to stroke my pink vibrator, then for another 10 I had to suck on it, then the final 10 I had to slip my butt plug into place as well. Afterwards I had to pick my favorite caption and cum on my dildo while looking at it and then lick all the cum off.

This was my favorite:














I imagined myself as "Sierra" in this picture, being slowly feminized by a sweet controlling girlfriend. I would be so eager to please her, and so happy to see her satisfied that I would obey her every command. I would eagerly wear stockings, eagerly wear lipstick, and quickly agree to everything she asked. I would love to have her make my sissy feelings a reality and would let her take complete control. While being forced can be erotic this system of "rewarding" the sissy for her good behavior seems even better to me. I can tell that the sissy just wants to see the woman pleased...just like I would.

As I mastrubated to this picture I imagined myself pleasing my Mistress, her saying "good girl, you'll do anything I ask won't you?" I came and smeared it all over my pink vibrator and then stuck it in my mouth. I've eaten my cum before so the taste wasn't a total surprise, but it felt so humiliating to have to lick it up off the vibrator to feel it sliding on my lips as I worked to get it all into my mouth. I licked it up eagerly, sucking and slurping it down, knowing that as a sissy it was my job to please my Mistress and that this is what she wanted. I also felt so relieved to have the chance to cum and know that only through obedience will I be allowed release. So I savored the moment and enjoyed my cum covered vibrator and hope that my comments and description have pleased my Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment