Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Assignment #9: Punishment

While Mistress was generous enough to allow me to enjoy the weekend, I did, as expected receive a punishment assignment to go with my time off. A sissy must always take punishment with an appropriate dose of gratitude, and I am very grateful my Mistress was nice enough to punish me as she did without too much pain or humiliation.

As required by Mistress I pulled out a pair of my panties and stuffed them into my mouth, completing the gag by tying a pair of pantyhose to hold them in. I bound my hands holding my pink vibrator and sat down in my closet as required and began to stroke the vibrator. Mistress required that I do this for 15 minutes so I set a timer and then simply focused on the hard toy in my hands. While one might not think that a hard plastic vibrator is a good representation of a cock a horny sissy with a prompt from her Mistress, a set of orders, and a vivid imagination needs little help to begin imagining that the hard thing in her hands is a man's cock that she has been ordered to pleasure. While my hands were bound I tried different techniques on the cock, stroking slowly at first and then increasing the pace, using different amounts of pressure, focusing on one side or the other. I imagined the man moaning with pleasure as I stroked him, his cock nice and hard, the precum beading at the head. Of course as I did this for my Mistress I became hard and eager, but like a good girl I did not cum. While I have never jacked a man off before I found myself about 10 minutes in wishing that the imaginary cock I was working would cum to give me the satisfaction of pleasing the man and my Mistress. I imagine him moaning in pleasure and my hands being covered in his warm sticky cum. Unfortunately all I got to tell me that I was finished was the buzz of my timer, but I am sure Mistress will be pleased to know that this sissy felt like a naughty slut, bound and forced to jack a man only to find she wanted to see him pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment