Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Assignment #13: Girlie Magazine, Nails, and a Dildo

For the next task after my humiliation at the lingerie store I was expected to do my nails, read a girlie magazine, and then suck my dildo for 15 minutes while looking at a picture from it.

I picked up a Cosmopolitan on my way back from VS, the August 2010 issue with Britney Spears on the cover. I couldn't decide on a nail polish for my toes, but eventually settled on pink (which matched both the cover of the magazine and my pink vibrator).

Like a good sissy I sat down to do my nails, carefully trimming them and buffing them, then applying the polish and topcoat. The whole while I read the Cosmopolitan. It was full of plenty of feminine advice from makeup and clothes to dating and sex. Something tells me the article on artificial insemination/sperm banks won't be particularly useful to a sissy like myself, but there was plenty in there that I am sure is good to know. And like any magazine designed for women there were plenty of pictures that excite a sissy in their femininity. There was no doubt that I was a sissy at this point. No man would ever pretend to be a man with a dildo in his mouth, a cosmo for inspiration, and painted pink nails. This is my fate as a sissy.

The picture I chose to suck to was on 222, in the fashion section. While there were many good options of pictures to "inspire" this sissy I found this one especially exciting since the very cute looking woman seemed to have a look on her face that made me blush while I thought about filling my mouth with a vibrator. The look seemed to say "you are such a pathetic and amusing sissy, I am so much better than you." I could not resist it. Like a good girl I got to work and wrapped my lips around my pink plastic friend. Sliding my lips up and down and seeing the look on the woman's face, and thinking about the day's earlier adventure to Victoria's Secret I found myself blushing and hard at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment