Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Assignment #8: Sissy Thoughts
















I was gone for the 4th of July weekend and my gracious Mistress was kind enough to simply allow me the time off with only minimal punishment. However, as to be expected I also had to be a good ladylike sissy and refrain from cumming. Having been denied the chance to cum already for a while I was quite eager and my thoughts often turned to sissy things over the course of the weekend.

Naturally 4th of July means a lot of time spent outside which means much time to observe the fairer gender showing off their best summer wear. As any sissy would I couldn't help but become jealous at some of the articles of clothing that I saw. I did not so much want the women in them as I wanted to be those women, beautifully dressed, and pretty.

One of the things that I noted with a special amount of jealousy were cute wedge sandals. In the past I've occasionally seen wedge sandals or espadrilles (as I found some are called) and found them to be out of place in an outfit but for the early July summer outfits they looked perfect. They look casual without feeling lazy, and show off beautiful smooth legs, and perfectly pedicured toes while accenting summer outfits with an appropriately feminine and summery shoe style. While flats or flip flops might be more comfortable and standard heels more appropriate for an evening outfit I couldn't keep my eyes off of the wedge sandals...and naturally the painted nails in them. Summer is the perfect time to show off feet, and nearly all of the women I saw over the long weekend had their toes painted in various shades of reds, pinks, purples, and even some more irregular colors. Walking by a nail salon I looked on in envy as two women sat there patiently getting their toes and fingers done. Summer of course brings out many other things a sissy desires, flowing dresses, short floral patterned skirts, halter tops, and cute women's sunglasses. I spent much of the weekend watching and envying each woman and her pretty outfits.

Of course not all of my sissy thoughts were merely on outfits, Mistress kept me nice and horny all weekend and my thoughts naturally turned to what she had in store for me. I of course wondered how much more of a chatroom slut she would make me, but I also imagined some of my captions and the situations within them, women with strapons, me as a beautiful sissy restrained and awaiting my Mistress' orders. Each time these thoughts entered I did my best to not let myself get carried away and masturbate. Luckily I was able to make it through the weekend. I do wonder though what Mistress has in store for this humble sissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment